How to Format a Book in Word
How to Format a Book in Word will be published as:
- A hard copy book
- As a Kindle ebook, and
- At Smashwords.
Why the published book?
- Convenience – everything is together in one package
- Example files – example files will be included that you can use to practice with
- Free bonuses – to make your formatting easier, and get you to self-publish quicker (these will be confirmed later)
- List of Resources – to help you in your self-publishing career
- Ease of use – the book is available to you whenever you need it; there is no risk of being offline (i.e. this blog not being available)
- Tested – with the time aspect of writing this blogged version meant that it was done fast; although this blogged version of the book is complete, there are small things that could have been missed – the published book will be tested and be 100% complete.
“This book is a goldmine for anyone trying to learn how to format their own books. It’s filled with step-by-step instructions, pictures, and a hyper-detailed process for designing professional looking books. Use it to save countless hours of frustration and hair-pulling.” – Derek Murphy, Creativeindie
“I was so pleased when Colin asked me to write the Foreword for this book, because it’s high time someone took you step-by-step through this process, to simplify something that might otherwise be unnecessarily overcomplicated. Now, you have in your hands something more than a book – it’s actually more like a course on formatting and designing your book.” – Penny C. Sansevieri, CEO and Founder, Author Marketing Experts, Inc., Adjunct Professor, NYU
Build a legacy, write your book.